Monthly Accounting Services
We are able to maintain your accounting records on a monthly basis. We also evaluate your accounting records, related systems and recommend modifications and improvements.
Annual Financial Statements
These are required by the South African Revenue Services and are often requested by banks and other financial institutions. We are able to produce annual financial statements and cash flow statements for sole traders, partnerships, close corporations, specific trusts, etc.
Value from Financial Statements
Businesses of all sizes should receive maximum value from the production of financial statements. Financial statements can be used to identify the profitability (or otherwise) of different product lines, keep track of costs and generally provide good indications of where a business can make changes for the better.
In many cases, a set of figures once a year is not enough. We therefore encourage our clients to consider quarterly or even monthly management accounts to be in the best possible position to react to economic changes.
Many clients like to be able to do this themselves and we are happy to assist in the set-up, maintenance and interpretation of whatever system they choose to use.
Have you failed to submit your financial statements and tax returns for a number of years? Let us help get you up to date with all your arrear returns and update your accounting records.
We make use of the following software:
- Pastel Accounting; Pastel Payroll; Microsoft Office Professional; Backtax and Wintax
- Where a business is looking to install a system for the first time, we can offer the benefit of our experience in selecting the most appropriate package.
- Accounting officer of a close corporation
- Public Officer / Company Secretary
- Liquidator, trustee and judicial manager
- Executor, administrator of estates and trustees of family and other trusts